The Wych is a specialised Dark Eldar unit that excels in both close and ranged combat. Though their range damage is lower than that of the Warrior squad, they are still very powerful, and are a great asset to any Dark Eldar army.
Wyches are an all-female type of unit, and may be considered a separate race - this isn't the case, however. Like all Dark Eldar, Wyches inhabit the cruel planet of Commorragh.
 Tabletop Game
- The squad consists of 5-20 Dark Eldar Wyches
- Splinter Pistol and a close combat weapon
- Up to two units can be equipped with a Shredder at +10 points or a Blaster at +5 points
- All units can be equipped with Plasma Grenades at +1 points per unit - the same goes for haywire grenades, at +4 points per unit
- All units can be armed with Wych weapons at the cost of +1 point per model, but still count as having a previously owned weapon.
- One Wych unit can be upgraded to a Succubus at an additional cost of +8 points. The Succubus can be armed with a Splinter Pistol and a close combat weapon. You can then choose additional equipment from the Dark Eldar Armoury.
- If the squad has 10 or less units they can be mounted on a Raider at an additional cost of +55 points.
 Dawn of War
Wyches are requisitioned from the Hall of Blood barracks. When reinforced, they can reach a maximum squad number of 7 (1 more unit than their Warrior Squad counterparts). A Haemonculus' Laboratory is required to add a leader to the Wych Squad; the leader in this case is the Wych Succubus. The Wych Squad possesses the ability Combat Drugs, which grants all allied units on the field temporary morale damage immunity. Using this ability is particularly useful when using a Warp Beast Pack if they're short on morale.
A Wych Squad requires a Wych Cult Arena to be requisitioned.
| Asdrubael Vect|
All-Seeing Eye | Black Heart | Bloodied Claw | Emasculators | Grief | Murder | Strife | Violation
| Archon | Haemonculus|
Hellion | Incubus | Mandrake | Scourge | Warp Beast Pack | Warrior | Wych
Dais of Destruction | Raider | Ravager | Raven | Reaver Jetbike | Talos
|Dark Foundry | Haemonculus Laboratory | Hall of Blood | Kabal Fortress | Plasma Generator | Slave Chamber | Soul Cage | Thermo Plasma Generator | Tower of Loathing | Wych-Cult Arena|